Content + framework + platform to drive activity = sales results
Selling is evolving
Chronology of sales focus
‘50s – Process
‘60s – Personality
’70s – Benefits
‘80s – Closing
‘90s – Needs
‘00s – Value
‘10s – ‘Sales Stature’
’20s – Collaboration
Success today and tomorrow is based on:
- Using the essentials of selling as a foundation to win business
- Applying virtual selling techniques and tools to gain an edge
- Managing sales opportunities based on delivering outcomes
- Embracing the skill of leading customers
- Recognising what value really is and creating it with customers
- Expanding meaningful business relationships
The world of sales is changing
Evolution and revolution has increased challenges salespeople face
Challenges of change
– With more information now available customers are more 'Advanced' as they progress further along the buying cycle on their own. They are more 'Biased' towards where they think their increased expectations will be met. Yet they are also more 'Confused' in a world of more volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
– More 'Types of Sale' than ever before are presented as ways of winning business. With these come more 'Techniques' ranging in degrees of brute force and customer centricity. 'Technology' is also playing an increasing role in how sales professionals can operate.
– People have a different 'Sense' of what is new and what is not. This perception leads to a 'Stance' ranging from innovator through adaptor to resistor. Ultimately the 'Speed' of change and reaction to it will determine the success of many salespeople
You can change
Counter Customer challenges by becoming more buyer centric.
- Align with buying process
- Balance expectations and reality
- Clarify understanding and activity
Counter Climate challenges by applying contextual judgement
- Transform process to handle opportunites in relevant ways
- Tailor an approach that becomes more collaborative
- Take control of technology and use to assist
Counter Changing change by using applied insight
- Savviness improves understanding and action
- Smoothness ensures easier adoption
- Slickness reduces friction
Hybrid Selling does not just cover the clever use of tools and technology; it defines the way salespeople can adapt to a future that needs a multi-faceted approach to drive success
Hybrid Selling Accelerator is built around the EVOLVE Framework
Essentials - Winning business with solid foundations
Virtual Selling - Using technology to enhance the approach
Opportunity Management - Driving information and action
Leading - Acting as a guide
Value Selling - Defining and creating with customers
Expanding - Developing meaningful relationships
Learning curve – the steeper the better because means faster time to results
Designed by professionals for professionals
Suitable for individuals and teams the materials have been developed to drive learning and activity that wins business IN REAL TIME
Learning Portal gives access to:
- Live vILT (virtual instructor lead training) Sessions
- Live Coaching Hotseats
- EVOLVE Framework Digital Training
- Boxxstep buyer enablement platform
- Community membership
- AI powered coaching chat bot (Rocky.ai)
- Hybrid Selling Scorecard
- Podcast unique episodes
- Hybrid Selling book
Over the last 22 years Brindis Founder Fred Copestake has traveled round the world 14 times visiting 36 countries and working with over 10,000 salespeople
He has taken the things that really make a difference in modern selling and put these in his first book 'Selling Through Partnering Skills’.
These ideas form the basis of work with sales professionals involved in complex B2B sales to develop their approach and ensure it is up to date and has maximum impact.
He believes that people can get better through learning and sharing, and that with better collaboration we can really make a difference
His second book 'Hybrid Selling' was written in response to seeing how the speed of change is affecting the world of sales a desire to help salespeople future proof themselves by doing the right things to stay relevant.
His ambition is to make sales about
Doing good things
In a good way
Brindis is a specialist sales performance consultancy run by consultants for clients.
By having direct interaction with stakeholders we are better able to deliver required outcomes more effectively.
We are all about ‘performance enhancement’ for the people we work with and all over the world Brindis has worked with clients to improve the results of both individuals and teams.
The premise is simple, ‘if you always do what you’ve always done, you always get what you’ve always got’.
By identifying the things to change to achieve maximum impact Brindis can help deliver the outcomes desired by sales people, managers and the organisation in general.
The way customers decide and buy has changed. Modern sales teams focus on understanding and helping their customers buying committees. Boxxstep offers three stages of buyer engagement and enablement.
At their heart is your customers business problems, buying process and buying committee people.
Problem - What do you know about your prospects business problems and needs? Where do you capture and manage this information?
Process - Your prospects decision process is complex and difficult. How can you help them and reduce the risk of a do nothing outcome?
People - Who’s in the buying committee? What are the roles, reporting lines and internal dynamics? What’s important to them?
Change by chance or chance to change…?
The small (but important) stuff:
This Accelerator is about delivering results which is why we encourage you to take the quiz to see if it suits you and we will talk to you to make sure we have a match.
It is not for everyone and in line with true a true collaborative mindset want to ensure our mutual success.
For the same reason we limit the number of places on each Accelerator we run and how many clients we can deliver ‘Small Team’ and ‘Corporate’ versions for at any time.
A key lesson of Selling Through Partnering Skills is to be selective and we practice this as it helps us maintain high standards
Our Accelerators support B1G1 giving projects
For every participant we will make a donation do that a less privileged person can also learn
Imagine if you could change lives every day just by doing what you do…